We check in the contents of your package. We ensure that all weights recorded on your packing slip are correct. Weight is recorded in grams. All clients are called to notify that their package has arrived in our facility via email or phone call.
- Your scrap is assigned a lot number.
- Your lot is processed to our melting facility.
- Your scrap is melted into a single bar.
- The bar and samples are assayed, using our spectrometer.
- The spectrometer provides us with an assay on your scrap.
Payment is made based upon after-melt weight and percentage of precious materials.
Our settlement options include standard check, overnight check, or wire transfers deposited directly into your account.
- Determining Value
- How is payment of my items Determined?
- What should I expect for my Jewelry?
- Is the stamp on my jewelry reliable?
- How is my gold purity determined?
- What Kind of Jewelry do you accept?
- When can I expect to receive my Goldpack?
- When can I expect to receive payment?
- What do you pay for Gem Stones?
- Is the Gold Return Pack Free?
- Do you offer extra security for Fine Jewelry?
- How will i know your received my items?
- Additional Questions